.

Dancing with the Stars: Another Contestant Goes Home

Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke
Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke
Monday was a bad night's Dancing with the Stars couple Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Hope Solo.

Besides taking 20 points and ridiculed for doing "the dance of the time was the worst," not Chmerkovskiy, 31, is not exactly thrilled spectators with a high negative response to criticism of judges.

But even that duo is less than stellar night, it still points to make a co-competitor Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer, ended up in the standings much lower.

Voters are turned off by the crisis Chmerkovskiy? Or is consistently low scores Schwimmer and bid bond farewell to the ballroom?

Chmerkovskiy seem to have a week to get his. At the end of the elimination episode Tuesday night, Bonds and Schwimmer fired.

"It took a lot of," Bond said after receiving the news. "This is a wonderful journey that really pushed me and taught me that I could do more than I ever thought I could."

"I came to this event because I want to show America that differs from person to person," he said. "I dedicate all I have for all those people out there like me, especially children and adolescents who are struggling to have a wonderful life, big and succeed and be happy .."