.

Tony Romo: 'My Wife Is Pregnant'

Candice Crawford and Tony Romo
Candice Crawford and Tony Romo
Jessica Simpson could be tight-lipped about what may or may not mommyhood close, but his ex, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who played more direct.

On a visit to Cedar Hill High School, near Dallas, the student asked if he had children. "Um, no, I do not have kids," said Romo, after "In fact I have one on the road. My wife was pregnant. "

As students cheered, Romo, 31, smiled, raised his fist and said, "It's fun."

Romo and his wife, Candice Crawford, 24, married on May 28.

Cowboys star 'dates 2007-2009 Simpson and football fans know the times you have to do with the lack of relationship Cowboys.

I guess I'll soon be able to blame the task diapers and sleepless nights instead of QB.

Tony and Candice Romo are Pregnant: MyFoxDFW.com